Popstar! the webpage

OK...I know allot of you thought we were getting flaky, but the page is now
up and fully functional (with the exception of the Chat feature which is
being removed). You can find us now at the url located below. Also, if you
have a band with a page or know of a band that I carelessly forgot to add
to my huge list of links, please email me with the web address. The
guestbook for boot trades, music for sale/trade, want lists is now working.
The reviews book is also now operating for your personal reviews. Later
this month we will be posting our first interview with John Faye of "the
Caulfields", so stay tuned and visit often. Thanks for listening :>

Ken
http://www.popstar.home.ml.org