Re: anyone who's anyone?

>>Andrew Scott was in _To Die For_ with Illeana Douglas.
>
>No way, really?  Now I must rent it at once.

you're gonna be sorely disappointed.
what you get is one second of andrew's elbow.
i don't know if you can even see it in the
pan-and-scan video release.  and you won't
catch me dropping 4 bucks to find out.  :-)

unlike some people we could name.  :-)

james

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
  "There is no way to make a grown male look like a total and complete
imbecile faster than to put a 10-gallon hat on his head. Men in cowboy hats
 look like idiots." -- David Mitchell, in a letter to a Calgary newspaper