Re: Poster Girl Records

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997, turmoil in tinfoil wrote:

> >As some of you may know (or at least we hope you do) Poster Girl Records
> >recently released our first single, a four band compilation 7" with the
> >Super Friendz, Zumpano, Cheticamp and the New Grand.
>
> Does Zumpano have an actual CD out. LP or EP? I haven't been able to find
> anything.

The CD's that Zumpano have out are following which are both released on
Sub Pop :

'Look what the Rookie Did'
'Going through changes'

As well they released a 7-inch on Murderecords :

2 songs:
'Only thing under the sun'(different version from CD)/bw 'The Long and
Winding Road(yes a Beatles cover, and IMO demolishes the original!)

They do have a video for one song(I haven't seen any others) :
'Behind the Beehive'

Regarding purchasing the CD's, you should be able to purchase, or if not,
order the CD's through any of the big chain music stores like Sam's and
HMV.

Mike