Off the Hook/ NSCAD show

A non-Sloanneter friend of mine named Debra just informed me that TVO
will be repeating Sloan's Off the Hook tv appearance on Sat. Aug 2 at
9:30am and 6:30pm, and on Aug 5 at 12:30pm (So Jane, I don't need the
tape of this! Thanks anyway!) I got in contact with Catherine
Stockhausen recently, and she had informed me that there are plans of
taking the NSCAD art exhibition on a full tour around Nova Scotia, and
maybe even all of Canada - I'm keepin' my fingers crossed... An article
on the exhibition will also be in the Sept issue of Chart.

-Elaine :)
P.S. Cat, Kel, whomever else - I will write soon!