Poster Girl Records

Hey kids!

As some of you may know (or at least we hope you do) Poster Girl Records
recently released our first single, a four band compilation 7" with the
Super Friendz, Zumpano, Cheticamp and the New Grand.

Well now we're putting together a monthly e-newsletter that'll be filled
with stuff like the lastest Poster Girl updates, juicy gossip from and
on the bands associated with us and more! So if you'd like to join it
send a message to this address with "subscribe" in the subject header.

Check ya!

The Poster Girl Crew
Poster_Girl\!/hotmail.com