don't know what i'm doing

hi kidz :)

i created a l'il super friendz page on da web, and i'd like to get
people's input on it.  So if you have web access (it stresses more on
text, so visit it even if you have text-only access!) you can visit it at:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/2563/sfzmain.html

(sorry about the long URL, but since it's free, i can't argue! :) )

(also, by asking people to visit the page will help me resist my own urge to
continually re-load the page inorder to increment the counter ;) heehee)

thanks! :) xoxoxoxo

			...sizzle teen (yeah, still sick :P)

--
               sizzle teen :) ... dc867\!/freenet.carleton.ca
             Poster Girl Records ... _in the meantime..._ zine