singles

well to put the rumors to rest, the enclave have released a total of
four things, the party album with octa, octa by itself, everything
you've done wrong single cd, the good in everyone 7". trust me i was
talking some sources i have at the enclave and the two singles are promo
radio singles ONLY given to radio stations. BUT those same sources have
sent me the two singles and a different octa.
it is the cd with the regular twelve songs but the cd looks diiferent
and the cd is in a cardboard thing like the party album but a little
different. it looks like a single with twelve songs.