Re: singles

>        I live near Windsor so i pick up the majority of the Detroit area
> stations that might play Sloan, and i can only think of 89x (who played
them
> regardless, but only Good in Everyone off of OCTA) and the planet....and i

89X has begun playing EYDW.

> have yet to hear it on the planet (96.3) and only very very rarely on
> 89x....as for Buffalo, cool....
>
>         the 7", where would that be available?

I forgot to emphasize that this 7" was a college radio promo only deal.
There's a scan of the sleeve (and hopefully a .Wav of the b-side, soon) at
http://members.aol.com/Adamweezer/dgc.html

adam

http://members.aol.com/Adamweezer/index.html - My web page
http://members.aol.com/Adamweezer/Genetiks.html - My Prog-Rock Band's Website