The Morning After

Hi, this is Jon Hill here. Anyone who has kept up with the underground scene in Halifax
has probably heard of two bands, one of them being The Morning After and the other being
Holiday Snaps. Well, the Morning After is my band and took a horrible blow when Andy, our
lead guitar player left to play with the Holiday Snaps. No hard feelings, no running with
scissors, but it did leave us the task of trying to reinvent ourselves. Well, we have
found harbor with Matt Banks, a rather affable chap who has agreed to play sixties style
organ among other things for use. A real professional sort of guy. Well, thats all. Check
out our webpage:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/david.hill/TMA.HTM
What you will find here is the old site, in a week there will be a new one up, heavy on
the javascript and short stories and whatnot.
Thanks, Jon.