halifax/saint john/moncton

hey sloannet!  i'm going to be in halifax friday and saturday august 1st
and 2nd and i was wondering if anyone could give me the names and
addresses of good record stores and clothing stores and just cool stores,
and also if any shows are going on (well, maybe it's kinda far in advance
to know about any shows, but...).  all the week after that i'm going to
be in saint john nb so if anyone could tell me the same for there too.
and also friday saturday and sunday the 8th-10th of august i'm going to
be in moncton so if anybody could tell me the same for there, it'd all be
greatly appreciated.  thank,
                                                    -Sarah:)
--

 *Cheshire Zine*