crappo toronto gig this saturday...

letters, we get letters...

>James,
>Crappo's bass player is now Andrew Scott. Gary lives too far away.
>We have a show on Saturday at the Lion. This really smart guy named tony is
>going to open for us. He writes these really great songs.
>So I hope lots of people can come check out the new saucy crappo, and the
>five new songs, including: enter the ritual. i wrote the words about julie
>our drummer, and greg tymoshenko put it to guitar and he sings it like a
>crazed jim morrison/ jefferson airplane.
>hot stuff.
>Thanks, Love, Laura

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
  "There is no way to make a grown male look like a total and complete
imbecile faster than to put a 10-gallon hat on his head. Men in cowboy hats
 look like idiots." -- David Mitchell, in a letter to a Calgary newspaper