pink floyd

Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me...
Jeez this place is deader than a porcupine trying to cross the road. I've
tried to start some conversation (even if it was off topic) and it hasn't
worked. So, now a question for the folks in Halifax.... Does anybody know
where I can get a copy of the new issue of Chart? I usually get them at
MusicWorld in Halifax Shopping Center, but they only have last month's,
you know the one with treble charger on front. Oh, and who did everyubody
vote for the Coast to carry.... Life in Hell, or Marlys? I had to pick
Life in Hell, it's  one of the best comics I have ever read.

"I am excretus of Borg. Prepare to be ASSimilated" -Space Moose