Re: pink floyd

>> Who's on the cover of Chart for this month?
>
>This month, I think it's Radiohead. And their new cd 'OK Computer' is
>AWESOME!! If you like Radiohead at all you should check it out.

Actually, I don't really like Radiohead. Last month's was treble charger,
and I got that one right away! Then in April it was the age of electric. It
was funny; I was coming out of the age of electric concert at the Reverb in
Toronto and my friends and I decided to go into Record Peddler. I saw the
Chart magazine with the age of electric on the cover and bought it right
there and then! I wish I'd bought two, though. I really think that Chart
should only have Canadian bands on their covers. Oh well.

>MArly's is GREAT, but nothing compares to Life in Hell. Nothing. But to
>each his  own I guess.

Yeah, each to his (or her in my case) own. =)

Limbliker.

|"You control me, but I am justafish, and I can float away." -Salmonblaster|
|******** And on the Seventh Day, G-d Said "Screw It, Let's Rawk." ********|
| "Behaviour is contagious" - Limblifter               --'--,--{\!/          |
|\!/}~~~~~~~~"I'd be lost at any other speed" - the age of electric~~~~~~~~{\!/|
|...turmoil in tinfoil....http://www.angelfire.com/oh/Tinfoil/index.html...|
|****** "You're always picking on me because I'm small." -Davy Jones ******|
| "Where am I to take refuge when the storms of pain release/Shelter me" - |
|                                                          Collective Soul |