new julie doiron album

Hey pals...
I got to hear the new Julie Doiron cd tonight...and well...it was
pretty sweet.  There are 14 songs, most of which I was quite familiar
with having seen her recently.  Howie Gelb and Da ve Shouse added some
really nice parts to the album as well. Julie's husband Jon did the
artwork.
I  also heard the Lonnie James 7inch, which was pretty cool.
The Peter Parkers 7inch on sappy should be out any time now.  If
anyone goes to see the sappy tour, be sure to check them out.
They're big  fans of the archers and built to spill.
Pop pop, soda pop!