Just thought you should know...

Hello everyone!
Just thought I'd inform everyone that the other day I was cruising imusic
(large music site) and noticed that they finally put up a sloan bulletin
board, and also one for the halifax music scene. The problem? no one's
signed them yet!!! This is a place for sloan fans all around the world to
post stuff about their fave band, so show your support! Visit imusic at
http://imusic.com and search their bulletin boards (sloan's name should
pop up somewhere). They take something like the top 10 visited bulletin
boards and make a chat board for that band.

Christina