Re: "...Cinnamon Toast 45's but not a single .33"

>   "She was hipper than most,she had the Cinnamon Toast 45's and not a
>    single 33."
> The way I took the line was with an emphasis on "hipper". "She" bought
>all the 45's as opposed to a late-comer like me who bought the 33 rpm
>compilation Trim Crusts....which compiled tracks from each CT 45 single.
>Any takers??
>-Scott

personlly, I think this is exactly what it means....that's what I thought
when I first heard it anyway, i never even considered all this stuff with
guns or whatever....but hey, who really knows for sure?
Jason
Eat lots of cheese, be nice to your mom,
and everything will turn out okay.