"...Cinnamon Toast 45's but not a single .33"

Catherine Moore wrote:

> no, but the other day i had one of those moments where a line makes you
> wonder...it's from prattle on, the opening line "she was hipper than most,
> she had the cinnamon toast 45s and not a single 33" does this mean she had
> all the singles that played at 45 rpm but didn't have the ones played at
> 33? and what about the plumtree single where the aside is 45 and the b is
> 33? did she just own that on time share? am i just being picky?

I thought that this was a play on words. a .33 and .45 being some
calibur of
firearm and also being vinyl record sizes. So, saying she had the
cinnamon
toast 45's (records) but not a single .33 (gun)? Am i totally off the
rocker
here or what? is there even such a thing as a .33 calibur firearm? Sorry
for not being the deerslayer gun know-it-all. ;)

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!