From the Sloannet merchandising Department...

Sloannet,

For anyone interested, I have a few SloanNet shirts
left over. To see what they look like, check out Heather's
official sloan site where the sloannet info is (i think).

I was originally selling them for $23 ppd. But I just want
to get rid of them now since they're just sitting there.
If you're interested, please send me an offer for how much
you could pay. I will respond to each offer.

Thanks guys

later

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

  SloanNet shirts still available! Make me an
offer!