Re: EW review and NSCAD exhibition

>}>Anna Leonowens Gallery, at NSCAD, smack in the middle of downtown.
>}>I've not gone yet but I do hope to see it.
>}
>}what is the address for that, or what street is it on anyway??
>
>I didn't know offhand, but according to the phone book, NSCAD is at
>5163 Duke St.  I know NSCAD is not very large in terms of street
>frontage, so I suspect that's the right address for the gallery as
>well.

actually, the entrance to the gallery is granville street, on that
pedestrian-only block at the north end of the street.

james

james r. covey <jrcovey\!/cochran.com> http://www.cochran.com/staff/jrcovey/
        PO box 34082, scotia square RPO, halifax NS b3j 3s1 canada
    "Fox Mulder is Noam Chomsky with a Glock 9-mm" -- James Surowiecki