Re: EW review and NSCAD exhibition

Jason Miller <malkmus\!/ns.sympatico.ca> had this to say about Re: EW review and NSCAD exhibition

}>Anna Leonowens Gallery, at NSCAD, smack in the middle of downtown.
}>I've not gone yet but I do hope to see it.
}
}what is the address for that, or what street is it on anyway??

I didn't know offhand, but according to the phone book, NSCAD is at
5163 Duke St.  I know NSCAD is not very large in terms of street
frontage, so I suspect that's the right address for the gallery as
well.  You can phone the gallery at 494-8223.

Andrew