EW review and NSCAD exhibition

Hey all!
I was wondering if anybody had caught Much East yesterday - they did
this thing on this art exhibition in Halifax, organised by Catherine
Stockhausen. The exhibition is showcasing work of local Halifax music
groups who were associated with the Nova Scotia College of Art and
Design - including Sloan. The show has a lot of neat stuff like original
art work, phographs, album covers, and preliminary album art that was
never used. I unfortunately was unable to catch where the exhibition is
at, but you can probably contact NSCAD and ask if you are in the Halifax
area. Or maybe perhaps someone here on Sloannet knows? Well, the show
runs until this Sat. July 12th, so you'd better hurry to catch a
glimpse! I unfortunately will not be in Halifax to see the show ( I
would have loved to, considering I go to the Ontario College of Art and
Design!) - but if anyone does happen to catch the show, I was wondering
if it was possible for them to perhaps send me a program from the show -
I think it'll make a neat souvenir. If postage is a problem, I'd be
happy to pay for it. If anybody can help me, please send me a note
through email! (Preferably before this Wed, since I will not be able to
check my email after Wed...)

Secondly, in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly ( with Sarah
McLachlan, Joan Osborne, Sheryl Crow, and Fiona Apple on the cover)
there's a nifty little review on One Chord to Another! The guys received
a B+ -->not too shabby! I don't have the time to type out the little
blurb right now, but if someone emails me later, I'd be happy to send it
to them.

And on a totally unrelated note, I heard that next year KISS will be
releasing a feature length cartoon movie a la Yellow Submarine. This
should make a certain group of guys happy, eh?

-Elaine H.

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com