sloan on Oddville

        well, whatever the heck Oddville is (i'm a canuck without even
cable, so....), Sloan will be on it on Monday at 11pm and Tuesday at 7pm, i
think...it was in the recent issue of RockOnTV that you can get sent weekly
to you...to all Americans or sattellite owners, what is the show like and
what goes on?....if anyone is willing to tape it and somehow work out a
trade with me, i'd be greatful....only if it's a half decent bit on the
boys, of course...

	      the mint website = www.ciaccess.com/~rnoth

	"I am the derivative of Jesus.  My birthdate is June 30.
		I am Jesus' father's sister's namesake.
		     I am a grape ice-cream fanatic.
		         I am, the Anti-Christ."