Re: sloan webchat

colin squires wrote:

> just wondering how the webchat went i was to busy with some englih
> billets i got for rugby and i was gone all last night

Hmmm... it was very interesting. Patrick was the only member of the
band on, apparantly he was computing from his home in NS. From the
minute he got on, he was bombarded with questions ranging from the
silly ("have you ever built a guitar on stage?" - which he answered by
the way) to the serious (touring info, enclave questions etc.) to the
insane fan ("do you have an innie or an outie?"). I was of cource
partisan to all 3 forms of questions ;)

The chat was a huge scroll of questions that Pat tried to keep up
with and answer short and to the point. A very cool guy. Of cource,
not even rock superstars can get around on the net without being
kicked once or twice as pat was. He stayed on for at least 1.25 hours.

Oh, and he was wearing grey socks at the time.

later

*** Note to self ***
Do not stay in Regina next year for July 1 fireworks. :p

--
ps: have you checked out my JALE SITE yet? |

 SloanNet shirts still available! Now only $20 w/
S&H!