Re: No Subject

>I have been looking for a Sloan poster and I can't find one.  I live in
>Oshawa which is near Toronto and I have check in quite a few stores.  I
>don't want to drive to Toronto and not be able to find one.  The only store
>in Toronto I have check is Tower Records but that was about three weeks ago
>so they may have got some in since then or I may have just missed them.
>Could someone please tell me where I can find one.

Hey peOple,

Here's how to get your VERY own OCTA poster. All I did was write Murderecords
a nice little note and ask for a new catalog and to spare me a sloan poster
and I'd be grateful. Well, a few weeks later an envelope from NOva Scotia
rolls in and a *purty* blue sloan poster is in it. SO 1) write murderecords
2) ask nicely ;)  3)they send you bunches of nice stuff when u order from
them , for example...pins, posters , postcards (especially when your order is
late.)  4) if you don't want to order anything just then, ask for the new
catalog, they're usually really cool about it.  GOODLUCK

S-I-M-P-L-E  E-V-I-L
                                              MURDERECORDS

                                                                      P.O.BOX
HALIFAX CENTRAL
slightly left of center,                                         HALIFAX,NS

 m-a-l-i-s-s-a                                                     B3J 3E4
CANADA
asilam\!/aol.com