Jay on MM

Dear Sloannetters:
        For anyone interested, I was lucky enough to see the Jay on MM thing
and here's the deal:
        - the beginning of TLYA was made to look like some scenes from "To
Sir With Love", a "60's"         movie that the band likes.
        - The beginning of TGIE is patterned after Easy Rider, another of
Sloan's favourites.
        Hope I was able to clear that up for anyone who was interested.

PS -- you don't care but I finally saw the LYA video!  I've been waiting
forever!!!

ryan
merkley\!/sentex.net

"first off, here's what you do to me:  You get rough, attack my self-esteem"