[no subject]

At 06:43 PM 12/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey there everyone. This may sound like a stupid question, but where exactly
>are The Inbreds from?? And does anyone know what their new video is gonna

        The Inbreds are from Kingston, to my knowledge, but they recently
moved to Halifax....there was a good article on them recently in
Chart...they have a website, but i forget the location....

        i have a question about The inbreds too...does anyone know the
correct way to order stuff direct from them???....address?