Inbreds

Hey there everyone. This may sound like a stupid question, but where exactly
are The Inbreds from?? And does anyone know what their new video is gonna
be?? Thanks. Oh, and by the way, did anyone see MuchEast last night?? It was
the best of '96 episode, and they showed some videos from Sloan, Jale,
Inbreds, etc... One more thing, too. If you want to order something from
murderecords, do you just put the money order in, along with a piece of
paper, saying what you want?? And how do you get the latest pamphlet from
them. Mines kinda old. Thanks again.

Chris

I guess this is my first time posting, so I'll give some info about myself.
I go to James M. Hill high school in Miramichi, NB. My favorite bands are
Smashing Pumpkins and Sloan. I'm a drummer, just starting out, so if any of
you drum, I'd be happy to talk to you in e-mail. Well, thanks alot. Bye.