Jay F. on MM

Greetings!

I was just talking on the phone with Much Music on mute, and when I looked
up, who should I see talking to Bill what's-his-name but a certain
mop-haired member of Sloan in a really grand Pepsi sweater.  I didn't catch
any of what Jay was talking about, but if my calculations and my TV Guide
are correct, it should be repeated between 9:45 and 11:00 tonight, Toronto
time.  (Sorry, I'm useless with time zones!)

Many happy wishes, Sloannetters, for a great '97.

Molly