Re: Eric's Trip 7"

Ok so I am right now looking at the Eric's Trip/Moviola 7" right now as I
type.  I think it is still available but I am not sure.  The address for
metoo! records is...

metoo! Records
841 Whither
Grosse Pointe, MI
	   48230

I hope that helps y'all.  It's a great 7" " Pillow(red)" is a cool song.
It plays at 45rpm, which struck me as odd, and the Moviola songs are
actually pretty cool!  Oooo I think that Derivative Records repressed the
Warm Girl 7".  Or maybe I just got lucky by the stroke of genius.

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.