Eric's Trip 7"

Hi everybody, I just wanted all of you who sent me offers for the Belong
7" that I did sell it fo $35.  I would have liked to given each of you a
response but I got over 50 offers and was also in the process of moving
at the time so it was hard since my computer wasn't up.  Sorry to all
those who wanted it, if I had more I would love to give you each one
cause it's great.  If I do get ahold of another I'll keep all those of
you who mailed me on my list and you'll be the first to know.

In the meantime I'm after the Eric's Trip/Moviola 7" and know nothing
about it, ifo would be great as well as what label put it out and when.

					Thanks Shaggy