*no Sloan content*

Greetings,

Ant Records would like to take this opportunity to thank all Sloannet list members
who participated in our "Best New Science Journal" poll / draw.

The winner of the new 'Ant Records Bag Set' (4 cassettes and one zine) is Pete Menner
of Hampton, NB.  Congratulations, Pete.

We would also like to thank you all for sticking with us during the difficult year of
1956, and we look forward to your continued support in 1957.  We'd be nothing without
you.

Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year.

Sincerely,

- Ant J., Dan, and Jon

Ant Records
http://is2.dal.ca/~jmgl/antrec.htm
lapointe\!/fox.nstn.ca, jmgl\!/is2.dal.ca