steaming toolie

special note to all you special people.  we (steaming toolie) are
playing saturday night here in town, holding a christmas party of
sorts.  i know you won't be at it, but if you get the chance, listen
to cbc realtime between 9:00-9:15 pm (ast, that's 8pm eastern, 5pm
pacific, etc.) and check out a few of our new songs from the upcoming
cd release "deliciously saucy", which should be out late january or
early february.  take care and merry christmas, jon

"can i oil your rusty mind"  bob p.
jon bartlett, purveyor of fine Kelp Records
**new steaming toolie due late january**
**"i am shorter than you are taller than am i" comp due early march