opera house and shirts

Hey kids! I just thot I'd let u know that i recieved my beautiful sloan net
shirt in the mail the other day and it's absoloutely fabulous so email
Darryl, I believe he's got extras:
digital.images\!/sk.sypatico.ca
I'm so impressed with it!! (pssst and I got a kewl little iron on, but I
don't know if there r NE left...)

And the other thing I need to know is about the Opera house in toronto.
Where is it and how do I get there from either the 401 or whatever, or
thornhill. Thanks, I"m leaving saturday morning.
meliss:)
 treefort -- issue #2 with Jay and Andrew of Sloan, Cub and the Inbreds
     NExT IsSUE- issue #3 with Superfriendz, Zumpano, Humdig and the Look Alikes