Zumpano fans on the west coast

If you are a Zumpano fan who lives on the west coast, and would like to go
see them play for free, all you have to do is put up a few posters, and send
me proof (like a Polaroid), and I will put you on the guest list so you and
a friend can go make new friends when the Zumpano boys personally thank you.

Tour dates are on the web page <http://www.subpop.com>.

Please note that if a show is not all ages, and you are undersage, there is
nothing I can do to guarantee that you will get in.  I could send you a free
Cd though.

Email jenr\!/empathy.subpop.com if you're interested.