Re: sloan in rip magazine

All I know about a Sloan tour is that they may go as far south as
Washington D.C.  Which is too bad cuz I live in Texas and they won't be
coming here :-(  I heard that they may come for South By South West, but
that is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.  But I heard here on Sloannet that The
SuperFriendz and Jale have been considering coming for SXSW.  But these
ARE RUMORS.  If I get any more info I'll check to see if I can pass it
on.

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.