Re: Question

>Just so I don't get in trouble for my useless babble, I'll mention that I
>heard the first 3 seconds of Underwhelmed (the feedback part) on a promo for
>an oldies show on Seattle's alterna-rawk station, "the end," today.  That's
>the only time I've heard sloan on that station, but then again I only listen
>to that one in the lav.  Congrats to sloan for making it to the big time!

Another bit of useless babble......I was at one of those mall vendors at
Mapleview in Hamilton yesterday where you have a picture of yourself
superimposed onto a picture of famous people.  Anyways, I'm looking through
the book of musician pictures and there, amongst the thousands of axl and
bon jovi pictures was a shot of sloan.  It was a full page one, too, from
Network magasine, circa '94 I believe.  Just to put it into perspective,
Pearl Jam was the only other "alterna" band in the weighty binder.  Now,
that's the big time!

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going.
There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing.  Is
it raining, is it snowing?  Is a hurricane a'blowing?  Not a speck of light
is showing so the danger must be growing.  Are the fires of hell a'glowing?
Is the grizzley reaper mowing?  YES!  The danger must be growing for the
rowers keep on rowing. And they're certainly not showing any signs that they
are slowing."
                               -Willy Wonka