Nothing Left To Make Me Want To Stay chords

NOTHING LEFT TO MAKE ME WANT TO STAY --Sloan

F#m                 E                  D              E
there are those who live their life as if there is no other so they

D                  E                 F#m      E
burn their bridges but they couldn't care any less

F#m               E               D             E
comes a time that catches up they pay no matter pack their bags and

D            E               F#m        E
take off to another place to start from scratch

     F#m         C#
they never get attached

B              C#             F#m            E
growing up was wall-to-wall excitement but I don't recall

 D                E             F#m     E        D
another who could understand at all and I didn't try to find what

E             B          C#
I just had to fall, fall out

                  F#           B              A               Ab
it's alright I've had it up to here with everyone and so I'll say

             C#              E               F#m   E
that there's nothing left to make me want to stay

F#m                      A                D             E
there are those that who live their life afraid of consequences so they

D               E               F#m           E
learn to sit on fences and they can't step on toes

   D                 E             F#m            C#
my heart goes out to those they're right under my nose

B              C#            F#m           E
growing up was pretty dull I often times exaggerate

    D                E             F#m      E    D
the ones I hate that I could never save and I realize of course that

E                 B         A      Ab
there will come a date that I will say

             C#              E               B              A        Ab
that there's nothing left to make me want to stay but I can never go away

            C#              E               B               A        Ab
and there's nothing left to make me want to stay and I will never go away

            C#              E               B
and there's nothing left to make me want to stay
:)     "For every complicated problem, there is a simple, easy      :)
:)          to understand, wrong answer" --Grossman's Law           :)
(:  My band's page-->   http://mindlink.net/rwiebe/madeline.htm     (: