Re: Pre-Sloan

On Sun, 15 Dec 1996, Jason Peter Schad wrote:

> Do any Blackpool or Kearney Lake Rd. have any albums?  Was just listening
> to We the Living and thought how great it would be to have a whole slew
> of fine Blackpool material.

well, forget about finding any kearney lake rd.
only a handful of demo tapes are in existance.
as for blackpool?
check out "the seahorse" and "scraps from the table" (the newest...a
collection of unreleased and new songs).
both are available around halifax easily.
their first album "cemetaries" was vinyl and cassette only and is a
little hard to find.
cheers,
shant:)