Eric's Trip 7" For Sale

Hey there superstars.  I was just going through my 7" collection and
realized I have 2 copies of the Eric's Trip 7" Belong from 1992
(Featuring Belong, Mirror, Red haired Girl and All I want to do.  It's a
great record and since I can't play 2 at the same time I decided that
one of you out there may be better off with it so if your interested in
buying it e-mail me privately with a price offer.  Also if any of you
out ther know what it's worth please drop me a line.  I would rather not
rip somebody off and would like to know so I don't loose either!

									Shaggy