Re: sloan in rip magazine

>>There's an article in the december issue of RIP magazine with title
>>'CANADIAN ROCK - The Puck Stops Here', which is basically about sloan, how
>
>I just saw that last night! I agree it's not worth the $4, but I thought it
>was interesting that pretty much everyone they quoted who's not in a band
>is on Sloannet. And that Geddy Lee pretty much always has Twice Removed in
>his CD changer...

even cooler is the fact that twice removed is one of lou's and stephen's
favorite records....so they say....um...not that i bought RIP or
anything.....i don't read that kinda trash...uh...yeah thats it.  um....the
article was actually pretty dumb and useless unless yr just learning about
bands like sloan.....um...they also make a name mistake.....sayin patrick
is the bassist......but anyway.......oh and i'm not down with the fact that
they didn't mention anything by thrush hermit  in the 'essential canadian
releases' list......the only decent thing in this article is the quote
where chris compares sloan members to members from the
beatles.....yup...i'm sure everyones done it...don't lie.  anywho....i'll
tell ya if u don't feel like checkin out the magazine....basically
john=andrew   paul=chris   george=patrick  ringo=jay ......so who agrees
with that?....cuz my friend and i had come up with a slightly different
conclusion.....uh but wait...i didn't buy the stupid magazine anyway so
what am i talking about.....right-o... i'll leave u all with that.....i
hope i don't get flamed for this post cuz i bearly ever post anything
anyway...so um....thats all.  i'll go back to lurking for now. chill out
brussels sprouts.

-dina starr