sloan in rip magazine

There's an article in the december issue of RIP magazine with title
'CANADIAN ROCK - The Puck Stops Here', which is basically about sloan, how
big they are here and how big they're going to be very soon. I was quite
surprised to see their faces in that crappy thing... Still, it's a four
pages article with photos of in-stores, Zumpano and the SF. I felt that
read-it-before feeling about the interview parts. There's also an essential
canadian releases thing. I don't think it worth wasting 4$.

*Isabelle