guitar for everything you've done wrong

EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE WRONG --Sloan
Chords by: m a r k  w i e b e
Solos stolen from: Steven Legge

Intro:  C#m  B  Aadd9  C#m  B  Aadd9

Em              A                 D                  G
Do your time to pay the price for every thing you've done wrong baby

Em               A                   D               D7
In your life you get so high there's nowhere left to go but down

Em                 A                  D                  G
Don't believe that no one cares cause we're here waiting for you baby

Em               A                  D      D7
Do your time and then come home for good

         C#m            B    Aadd9
So don't hide yourself away, let it shine, let it shine

      C#m            B    Aadd9
Don't hide yourself away, let it shine, let it shine

Em   A    D   G   Em   A    D   D7
|-------------<solo1>------------|

<solo1> 0:58
|-12-12-11--9---11-11-11--9-7-7-7-6-7-7---12-12-11--9----9-------11---
|-12-12-12-11---12-12-12-11-9-9-----------12-12-12-11-11---11-12----12

---------------|
--------7------|
-11---5---5----|
----7----------|
---------------|
---------------|

Em          A                 D               G
If you ever feel in doubt you have a place in my heart baby

Em        A               D               D7
If I ever feel left out I know I've got a place in your's

Em                   A                D               G
Don't believe that I wouldn't dare to go and take you right back baby

Em               A                  D      D7
Do your time and then come home for good

         C#m            B    Aadd9
So don't hide yourself away, let it shine, let it shine

      C#m            B    Aadd9
Don't hide yourself away, let it shine, let it shine

      C#m            B    Aadd9
Don't hide yourself away, let it shine, let it shine

      C#m            B    Aadd9
Don't hide yourself away

Em   A    D   G   Em   A    D   D7
|-------------<solo2>------------|

<solo2> 2:10    > = finger slide
|--------------------------------------------------------------------
|--------------------------------------------------------------------
|--------------------------------------------------------------------
|-----5-----7------9-12-11----11----------7------9-------11----14-12-
|-5>7---7>9---9>10---------12----12---7>9---9>10---10>12----12-------
|--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------7-----|
------------------------------------------------11----11----5---5---|
--12-11------5-----7------9-12-11----11------12----12-----7---------|
-14-------5>7---7>9---9>10---------12----12-------------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------------|

Em   A    D   G   Em   A    D   D7
|----------<trumpet solo>--------|

Em              A                 D                  G
Do your time to pay the price for every thing you've done wrong baby

Em               A                   D               D7
In your life you get so high there's nowhere left to go but down

Em                 A                  D                  G
Don't believe that no one cares cause we're here waiting for you baby

Em               A                  D      G
Do your time and then come home for good

Em               A                  D      D7
Do your time and then come home for good

Em               A                  D
Do your time and then come home for good

:)     "For every complicated problem, there is a simple, easy      :)
:)          to understand, wrong answer" --Grossman's Law           :)
(:  My band's page-->   http://mindlink.net/rwiebe/madeline.htm     (: