Re: _the party album_ contents

Patrick told me that it is not that good, but it sounds pretty interesting
to me, especially the covers. They played the april wine song at the video
shoot, and it was great, partick and chris sing vocals and harmonize
beautifully. The stereolab cover is really intriguing. I hope they are a
little experimental with some of the songs like the 'stove/smother' cover
they did. Thanks.

Eric