Re: _the party album_ contents

> RE-RECORDINGS
> -------------
> "same old flame" (will only appear on japanese release)

okay kidz,
	so I have already volunteered my American services in order to get
the CD's for any impatient Canadian who cannot wait for it to be available
on mailorder from Murder. But what I wanna know is who's going to be
treking over to Japan to get us yet *another* edition of this CD so we
can have the x-tra-super-special-prize-inside edition of this damn thingy.

already cursing those damn capitalist economists...

Ciao,
Julie

Coach Jules, IMF Publicist

                          RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire
                             (check out the zine 'Marcus Said "Magazen"')

					             All-around Riotgrrl

 TODAY'S TOPIC: Any body else wanting to submit for consideration to the
     6th annual IMF held in NYC do so now! The Deadline is 1/15/97!