Re: 'LYA' VIDEO

Brendan wanted ta know:
>are any people from sloannet in the video-
>nobody has mentioned _a thing_ about it.
  Ooh, the excitement of seeing people I don't *really* know, but kind of
know, on TV... let's see - you can see D'arcy a couple times in the front
row, bopping and singing along... Shawn (I'm 99.9% sure) gets a still frame
in the opening scene, and you can see him and Heather sitting behind the
stage.  Also, Chris (Cheung), you're famous... I can see you in the
background at the beginning!       Any more sightings I've (most probably)
missed?
                   and to think I spent the five hours that day studying,
                                       Shanan