The Lines You Amend

The video for "The Lines You Amend" was shown today on the Wedge...
I turned the tv on just after it started so I'm not sure how it begins,
but the video is simply Sloan playing live, black & white, lots of flash
cameras going off! Alot of "stop-motion" (like the superfriendz ECMA
performance) but I like the way it's done.  I don't know how many people
were actually there, but it gives the illusion the place is packed.
I'm surprised it's out so soon, I'd heard January.

-Natalie