Re: ahhhhh!

>If maybe people would talk about Sloan for once this mass exodus would stop.

ya, sloan is #1 on my list, but why exclude all the other wonderfully
talented canadian bands, this is a discussion group i thought. It's not just
suppose to bee about the ever so gifted SLOAN.  Don't get me wrong, I loveeee
to talk about sloan goodness, but there's the other wonderful world Et,eth,
sebadoh,broken girl, zampano, thrush hermit, jale,etc...u get the idea....

                                      L of C,
                                      malissa
                                        asilam\!/aol.com