Re: i knew

> not defending PLuto, I am only saying that with all that the Canadian
> music scene has to offer, how can you call it boring???

by using the word, 'boring', in the sentence that describes how you feel
about Pluto's music.

there is a good deal of interesting music happening in canada, there is
also a good deal of mediocrity.  it's too bad a band would go for the
sound that the larger labels are big on, makes me think think it's a
career move, not a musical move.  it's not very rock and roll to me.

jim