Re: i knew

	How can you say another boring Canadian band? Do you listen to
the shit that comes up from the states? All the generic in the moment
crap that for some ungodly reason seems fit to get airplay? I mean
Canadian independent music is the most vibrant alive scene in the world!
I think that it is it's mixture of electicism that keeps it alive. If a
band like pluto wants to change it's focus, go for it. They are doing it
for a reason. I mean, I saw them live in Banff 2 or 3 years ago, and I
agree that the music they had then was much better, in my opinion, but
they felt they had to change thier style, so they did, but anyways, I am
not defending PLuto, I am only saying that with all that the Canadian
music scene has to offer, how can you call it boring???