Re[2]: i knew

 "How can you say another boring Canadian band? Do you listen to
the shit that comes up from the states?"

Well, I would like to argue this point, but...I CAN'T!!  (Until February
18, that is.)

Actually, there're indie scenes everywhere, and bands all over the world
that aren't getting their due respect/fame/recognition.  You just gotta
look for the good stuff.  There are even GOOD bands in the US that are
overlooked!!  Really!  I wouldn't lie!  There are at least five of them!

While I constantly rah rah Canadian bands, they're not all I listen to.
(Blasphemy!)

G.